If you are reading this piece right now, it means you are reading the 150th post here on Victors’ Corner. I thought I should mention it because it has been a while since I heralded any major milestone achieved on this blog.
The first time I blew the trumpet was over a year ago when I reached the 100th- WP follower milestone. Between that time and now, both the viewership and the followership of this blog have since increased more than three folds.
The next landmark was when the blog clocked two years, which was heralded with the post celebrating two years on the blogosphere. In that post, the blog’s vital statistics were highlighted.
At 150th posts and still counting, I cannot say I have arrived but I can say I have come a long way from that moment when I first hit the ‘publish’ button a little over two years ago to where I am presently.
My special thanks to all of you who have followed me in this very fulfilling journey of 150 small steps. I would say the relationship has been mutually beneficial. Remember we are all victors in this corner!
Right now, to commemorate this 150th post milestone, allow me to present to you the top 5 posts on the blogs so far. These selected posts recorded the highest number of ‘likes’ feedback from WP readers of the blog.
The top 5 posts on this blog right now
5. Sixteen sobering things every atheist should know. This was an open letter to atheists that I have never met. It was a follow up to an earlier post also targeted at those who say there is no God. As I have never physically met an atheist before, I used the post to highlight some of the things I would have loved to share with an atheist if given the opportunity.
4. A broken piece of heart. The post is a poem about someone who suffered heart breaks and could not get her heart fixed for a long time until she met Jesus Christ, the greatest Friend and Lover who gave her a brand new heart. I know you will enjoy reading it (again).
3. Jesus: 8 Special things about the baby that changed the world. This was one of the posts I made to commemorate the birth of Jesus last year 2016. And it turned out to be one of my readers’ favourites amongst the lots. As you know, Jesus Christ was no ordinary person… You can check out the post to see some of those things that prove that Jesus was more than just a man.
2. Six simple reasons to forgive offences. Forgiveness is an important virtue to possess and share with fellow humans if you want to be happy in life. And if you have ever been offended before, then you have more than one reasons to check out this post which has proven to be very popular amongst my readers since over one year ago that it was published.
1. Eight simple reasons I do not follow your blog. As at now, based on readers’ ‘likes,’ this particular post seats atop the 150 different posts that have hit this blog. The post was written from a personal point of view highlighting some of the reasons your blog may have missed out on opportunities for gaining new followers. So if you desire to have new followers for your blog, you do not want to miss seeing the post.
Which of my posts so far have you found most helpful? You can leave me a word at the comment section below.
© Copyright 2017| Victor Uyanwanne